Friday, November 18, 2011

Reflections

To me, Autumn equals nostalgia!I was born in the Autumn and  it is my favorite season of the year. I love the feeling at the end of the summer when you begin to notice a hint in the air that cool, crisp air is on the way! I  always loved the beautiful gold and crimson leaves on the trees, especially in the North Georgia mountains! It's a little different experience now that I'm blind but I still enjoy the crisp cool air,the crunching of leaves underfoot, and the woodsy smell of the burn pile. In the last few months, I have been reminiscing with a dear old friend and it has motivated me to become more of my real authentic self, instead of becoming this disease of Sarcoidosis! Sarcoidosis robs you of your health and trys to destroy you. I must not let it win! I want to live and be as fully alive as possible! Thank you David!

Today was a good day spending time with two of my Daughters, Alexis and Melissa, and my Grandson Dylan. We sorted through some books--some to keep, some to sell. we even got in a little Christmas shopping. I wasn't up for a whole lot, and was very sore when I got home.

Tomorrow is my husbands birthday as so I want to wish him an early happy birthday! Happy birthday Mike--My Sweetheart, Best Friend, Love, and Husband! He is my Rock and my soft place to fall (and fall apart)! Thank you honey :)

Moving Down the Simple Path,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment