Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving Thanks...

Psalm 107:1"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."


I have been planning to make this post since Thanksgiving Night, but quite honestly, for the past few nights,I have been falling in bed exhausted.

It was a little strange this past Thanksgiving morning without the smell or a turkey roasting in the oven. We are all three vegetarians and planned a Non-Traditional Turkey-less Turkey Day! We actually made veggie sandwiches and had a picnic at a local park. It was a little chilly, but Hubby and Daughter got in some Frisbee action. Kinda ironic, on the way to the park as we drove through the countryside, Hubby spotted about a dozen wild turkeys on the side of the road. I want to stop and take a picture, but we didn't. It would have been captioned "We survived, we survived!!".

Got in some Christmas shopping over the weekend--NOT on Black Friday! Alexis is very proud of her new Nike shoes--Her first pair! My rule is that you have to be in middle school before you get Nike. I have seen babies with Nike shoes and think "Man, what a waste!". I mean, how long before they grow out of them? But that's just me! Hers are an early Christmas present.

Well, that's all for now.

Moving Down the Simple Path,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment