Monday, March 5, 2012

We are going to go see The Lorax friday!

:) Welcome to our new follower, Melissa (MamaBear09)! She is my daughter, and mother to the D-man (Grandma's Boy!)!! I think she followed me just to see what I've been saying about her!! ;)

I entered to win a The Lorax Movie Prize Pack from Blessings Abound Mommy! It includes a $25 Limited Edition THE LORAX Fandango Gift Card, Seedling, Re-usable Tote, Water Bottle, T-shirt, Pencil, Re-usable Lunch Bag, Activity Card, and Mustache! To enter to win, go to:http://www.akblessingsabound.com/2012/02/giveaway-universal-pictures-dr-suess-the-lorax-prize-pack-25-fandango-gift-card.html There are only five more days to enter to enter!!

Moving Down The Simple Path,
                                                                          Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment