Monday, March 19, 2012

A Dream Come True!!

No kidding! I have been dreaming of owning a Travel Trailer (RV) for the past 6 years now! Hubby found "Our Little House" sitting on a lot for sale not too far from where we live. It is a 2006 Gulfstream Cavalier, very clean and in great shape. And at the asking price, it was a steal! We had it delivered to our driveway a week ago. We brought it here to check it out, load it up, and just basically "play with it"! After a month or two, we are taking it to our little lot in the country. At least for now, we will be camping out in it on the weekends. As with everything else, we are taking it one step at a time--the future has yet to be decided. I believe that traveling is looking hopeful!! :)  The picture above is the floorplan to our Travel Trailer. In one of her last posts, my daughter Alexis tried to explain the layout, so I thought I would clear things up by showing the picture. In that same post of hers (We Bought a Gulfstream!! And, Also, a new plan),  There is also a picture of the exterior of the Travel Trailer, so I didn't repost one. My Grandson Dylan spent the weekend with us, and loves "Gramma's Li'l' House!"!

 2 Corinthians 5:7
"For we walk by faith, not by sight."

We have been looking at many options and alot of doors have been closing. The way in which  our little house became  available and was so easy to make happen  assures us that this is "A God thing"!! Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!! :)

Now I must go and read some more RV Blogs!!

Moving Down The Simple Path,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment