Sunday, April 29, 2012

Where the heck did April go?!

WARNING: This blog contains proof that my hair is indeed blonde, and always will be, even it doesn't show on the outside. Now you may continue :)

As I said in the title: WHERE THE HECK DID APRIL GO?? It still seems like it should be 2011 or something. Shoot, it should still be 2010 acording to my internal calender. But, I better tell it to shut up, because it's 2012. And, almost May at that. I've been  doing a bunch of crafty stuff, and thought I'd write about it. Oh, I've been trying to figure out Picasa photo editing thing too. Not working too well :( It's confusing!

 Rainbow cake=awesome~! I must make this!
 Here's where the whole blonde thing comes in:
 Cute, right? well. Yeah. Um, I didn't get it at first. I was like, "Huh? I think you're Orange Fanta Branch? What does that mean...? O_O Fanta...OHHH!" Man, I'm stupid :D





 Here's one of the things I made...a Duck Tape Wallet! It's so cool! Annnd, it's so easy to make! I made Melissa (My Sis, in case you didn't know) one too :)




 I thought I was the only one (besides my mom) who thought that! I get so mad at that part!!


One thing I'm in the middle of making! It's for Dylan's (my nephew) birthday. I'm not very far into making it, so I need to hurry up--his birthday is May 13th!


Another blonde moment :"Huh? How..? Guhluhbull...g..u...h..l..u..h..b..u..l..l....Huh?!? That's not true! OHH! WAIT!" Another "Man, i'm stupid" moment. Hey, at least I'm not alone...Melissa did the same thing! (And, she not blonde!)



Okay, so I said I would write about crafts I've been doing..well, now that I think about it, I haven't done alot...does origami count..? hehe :) Well, I made flipflops out of duck tape & cardboard...but I messed up a step & it didn't work :(( & it doesn't really count, but I made fried rice :D I took pictures & will post them tomorrow..don't have them uploaded! I've been writing alot..& I made some little pillows...and that's about it. I've been pretty busy going thru stuff & packing.


T-T-T-that's all, folks!

~Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment