Sunday, June 10, 2012

You know what I....

So, I'm back! *The crowd screams in terror* Haha! No, I guess I never really left, I just took a break.(Wait, isn't that kinda the same thing?) :D Things have been crazy here, in more ways than one. buuut, to catch up, I'm going to  break it up into sections: crafts, me, & the RV! And, I plan to make each section a post...because this would be one heck of a post if I tried to cram all of that into one. This post is going to be about me. Well, sort of. I'm going to switch off and have 1 thing I like, then 1 thing I don't =]


The title of this blog is what I find myself saying alot. "Y'know what I hate?" or "Y'know what I love?" Well, I don't LOVE stuff, but you know what I mean. I think everybody says that. Like, "Oooh, I LOVE that song!!" ....Or is it just me..?

1: Like--I love the beach. I prefer the nice Atlantic one over here, as opposed to the FREEZING COLD Pacific one, but hey, I'll take either one :)

2: Don't Like--Milk crust. I'm not kidding. You know the milk crust that gets around the edge of the milk jug sometimes? I HATE IT! Not really sure why... I just do :)

3: Like--Duck tape. I. Am. In. Love. You can make so many things with it! Plus, they have awesome colors.

4: Don't Like--Mosquito's. They have no purpose, and I'm allergic to them or something, so whenever they bite me I get a GIANT bump. :/

5: Like--Knick-Knacks. (Not sure if that's how you spell it) I love little trinkets and stuff. I can't help it, Imma pack rat at heart :)

6: Don't Like--Lightning. I couldn't really care less about thunder, but I freak out whenever theres lightning. :S

7: Like--OWLS! I love owls. They're so darn cute! Actually, I'm in the process of making an owl pillow for my Nephew, Dylan, 'cause he loves 'em too! (He's 3 by the way, lol)

8: Don't Like--Whenever I start singing a song that I REALLY don't like, and then it gets stuck in my head.

9: Like--Tic Tacs. Haha, I know that's stupid, but I love Tic Tacs. Especially Orange ones!!

10: Don't Like-Roaches. They give me the creeps. I think I have a phobia of them or something.

11: Like--DOLPHINS!!! THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!

12: Don't Like--Plain White Walls. With nothing on them. It's so boring. Even plain colored walls drive me crazy. I love having a busy room, with stuff everywhere. ( And I mean decorations! Because I have stuff everywhere anyway ;))

13: Like--RAINBOWS!! Anything with rainbows=awesome

14: Don't Like--Putting something in a safe place and then forgetting where it's at...does that make me old? O.O

15: Like--Music. I like pretty much any kind of music, and listen to it all the time, especially when I'm doing something, like cleaning my room or writing or school stuff.

16: Don't Like--Poetry. I HATE POETRY!!! I had to memorize a poem a couple months ago..so I sort of turned it into a rap song. And I did it! I can still remember it! I have a hard time remembering things like poems and stuff,(Which I believe are useless anyways--I mean, when in the world are you going to need to recite a poem?!) but usually the first time I hear a song, I can remember it. Even if I don't like it. And I still can remember it years later. I can also remember stuff from when I was really little. So I guess I do have a good memory...just not with poems.

15: Like--Movies! I love all kinds of movies. Cartoons, real ones, anything. Favorites are: Meet The Robinson's, Flushed Away, A Walk To Remember, The Last Song, The Majestic, etc, etc. I could go on all day :]

16: Don't Like--Confusing books. What I mean is, a book that you still  don't understand, even after you've read the same paragraph about 50 times.

17: Like--The numbers 2, 7, and 17.

18: Don't Like--The number 3.

19:Like--Roses. Especially red ones :)


***Right here is where I realized I should have put dislike, instead of "Don't like" But since I've written 20 already, I reallly don't wanna go change 'em all.


20: Dislike--Meat. Not sure if this counts, haha.

21: Like--Earrings!!

22: Dislike--ANYTHING whole grain.

23: Like--Pickles. I love pickles. But I don't like the spear kind. Only the whole ones :D

24: Dislike--Granola or nutrition bars. Don't know why, I just don't like most of them. EXCEPT for Clif Bars. Those are awesome.

25: Like--Bloomburg Businessweek Magazine. I know, I know, weird. But, I love reading it :)

26: Dislike--The words "We'll See". The 'rents say that ALL the time.

27: Like--CoffeEeEeEeEe!!!!! Especially (I say that alot, don't I?) from Starbucks!!

28: Dislike--Sugar. I mean, I love the taste, don't get me wrong!! :D But whenever I eat alot of it, I get suuuuper sleepy. But whenever I drink coffee....well, I don't stop talking for about 5 years. Hehe, not thaat long. Maybe 4?

29: Like--Sour stuff. I LOVE SOUR CANDY!! But, the weird thing is, I'm like immune to it or something. That's not really the right word...but, I've always been able to eat a lemon (A WHOLE ONE!!) without making a face, or eat super sour candy without making a face. Kinda strange..

Okay, I'm having trouble with the "Dislike" part of this list. I can't think of anything :/ That ALWAYS happens whenever I do something! Like, stuff will just pop into my head and I'll randomly say "You know what I hate? The number 3." or something to that effect anyway. But, whenever I try to write it down, I can't think of ANYTHING!! So, I'll just write down what I like.

30:Hot stuff. Jalapenos, especially. Like Sour stuff, Hot stuff doesn't bother me.

31:Raw Ramen Noodles. I have no idea who told me about this--probably my sis, since she's the Ramen Queen--But I love eating the noodles just right out of the package.

32: Colors! I love all of the colors...except for 1. Brown. The only time I like brown is when it's paired with blue.  My FAVE colors are Blue, Pink, and Zebra. Does that count? :D But the SHADES of those 2 colors are what matters. I absolutely HATE pastel colors!! With blue I like teal-ish best, and with pink I like neon and hot pink.

33: My DS! I have 3 DS's. 3DS, Which I got for Christmas, DS Lite, which I got about 3 years ago whenever my last DS Lite broke (which I got when I was 7), and I have the ORIGINAL DS, the very first one, which was my sisters, but she gave it to me. So that one is like a-n-c-i-e-n-t! But they're all really cool, which is why I don't really want to get rid of any of them...OH  YAH! AND I have a Game Boy Pocket. Or a Game Boy Color...one of those. And a tetris thing where all you can play on it is Tetris..so yeah...I have alot of game thingys.

34: Singing. I love singing, even though I sound REALLY horrible..

35: Dancing. Like singing, I love dancing, but cannot dance AT ALL.

36: Starbucks=awesome. I know, it's sad, but I can't help myself. Plus, It's fun to go through the Drive-Thru so Dad has to order...when he has no clue what he's doing. "Uhhhh, I need a Va--" "A French Vanilla Latte!" "I need a French Vanilla Cappichi--" "Latte." Starbucks person:"Uh, sir?" "I need a French Vanilla LATTE!" *As we drive away:"Hmm, maybe I should've told you to order a Non-Caffinated French Vanilla Frappichino with Whipped Cream."

37: I LOVE BOOKS! Most of the time I read around 4 books at one time. I love series books more than antyhing. One series I love is the Lady Pinkerton Series. It's a mystery of sorts, and I like mystery books alot.

38:Sudoku! Mom used to do these, and she got me hooked :)

39: Word puzzles! Any kind--word searches, crosswords...anything!!

40: Last, but not least: Math! I love math!! Algebra is my favorite.

All Done! :)

~Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment